IACBA Training for Auditors by Omnex
- The automotive industry is quickly evolving from a mechanical gas combustion engine to a mechatronic/electronic powered engine. While this is a major change in itself, many Tier Ones and OEMs are in a race to develop highly autonomous vehicles.
- As a result of this, automotive auditors are facing the challenge of working in a fast changing landscape of technology and standards, such as ASPICE®, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity (EV/AV standards).
- IACBA is offering training for IATF 16949 3rd Party Auditors in association with Omnex that will help the IATF 16949 auditors to navigate this maze of standards and properly evaluate situations so they can help their organizations grow with the industry.
- IACBA announces two training classes exclusively for IATF 16949 auditors on how to conduct an IATF 16949 audit of an organization that has ASPICE®, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity.
The International Automotive Certification Bodies Association (IACBA) focuses on promoting integrity and credibility of automotive supplier certification. Along with education and training, IACBA members discuss ideas, concerns and issues that improve the overall supplier assessment process. This has led to sanctioned interpretations, unified responses to frequently asked questions, new approaches to automotive auditing and the continual betterment of the industry.
December 19 - 22, 2023
7:00 – 11:00 AM EST (4 hours/day)
- Price for IACBA Auditors - $336/class
- Price for Non-IACBA Auditors - $750/class
Class will be first come first serve and will be conducted virtually for four hours per day.
Who needs to attend the workshops:
- 3rd Party IATF 16949 Auditors