Innovating Product Realization and APQP using Enterprise Quality Software - Enabling
Best In Class APQP and PPAP - Part 2
Webinar Title: Innovating Product Realization and
APQP using Enterprise Quality Software - Enabling Best In Class APQP and PPAP -
Watch Recording Click Here
Product Realization and managing new product risk is a hot topic especially with
the advent of the new ISO 9001 update. Managing new product launches and risk are
key parts of an Enterprise Quality Management System software. Best In Class products
will not only have Product Realization functionality, but product risk management,
links to software that performs measurement analysis and also to packages that can
problem solve. While tools like Toyota’s 8 Step, or 5 Why or 8D identify known problems,
how do we make these detective actions preventive? This is one of the ways software
can link detective actions to preventive actions. How do we measure New Product
Launch, i.e. APQP or PPAP.
One of the key topics of the webinar is managing product and process families for
Risk and Design & Process reuse. These are the topics of Part II of the Webinar…
This webinar will focus on using Enterprise Quality Software for:
- KPIs for Product Realization (APQP and PPAP.) Information and outliers are the
key to managing launches.
- Managing project risk in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Linkages between product design, process design, and shop floor. How to link the
R&D to the operator running the product.
- Managing product families and enabling design and process knowledge reuse.
- Design and process reuse by creating design and process libraries.
- Linking problem solving, i.e., detection to prevention in APQP product launches.
- Linking requirements in a Bill of Materials flow down.
- Linking failures and cause/effect up and down a Bill of Materials, i.e., system,
sub system and components.
- Linking supply chain in failures and product/process changes.