Innovating APQP using Enterprise Quality Software - Enabling Best In Class APQP
Webinar Title: Innovating APQP using Enterprise Quality
Software - Enabling Best In Class APQP and PPAP
Watch Recording Click Here
Download Webinar Slides Click Here
APQP is defined as a five phase process with inputs and outputs going from Planning
to product launch. What is best in class APQP and PPAP? How do we automate and facilitate
this process easily in our organizations. This webinar will focus on using Enterprise
Quality Software for:
- APQP Standardization in an Enterprise.
- Setting approvals, project planning, inputs/outputs, and resource planning with
easy to use templates. If it is not easy and if it does not take minutes to set
up then it will not be used.
- Conducting interim and final reviews.
- Tracking Quality of the events, on time and resource all the time, at any time.
- Managing the product launch, APQP/PPAP of suppliers and our product in one project
- Conducting on line project reviews.
- KPIs for APQP and PPAP. Information and outliers are the key to managing launches.
- Managing project risk in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Linkages between product design, process design, and shop floor. How to link the
R&D to the operator running the product.
- Managing product families and enabling design and process knowledge reuse.
- Design and process reuse by creating design and process libraries.
- Linking problem solving, i.e., detection to prevention in APQP product launches.
- Linking requirements in a Bill of Materials flow down.
- Linking failures and cause/effect up and down a Bill of Materials, i.e., system,
sub system and components.
- Linking supply chain in failures and product/process changes.
Join Omnex's CTO Chad Kymal and EwIMS Product Manager Anthony John in this exciting
webinar on making Best In Class APQP practices easy using Enterprise Quality.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.