A one-day seminar designed to help you integrate ISO 14001:2004 into ISO/TS 16949:2009
by comparing and contrasting environmental and quality management system requirements.
Participants will realize the applicability of various QMS tools in EMS, as well
as examine the overlap and differences of the elements and their requirements.
Who Should Attend
Designed for Quality Managers and Environmental Professionals seeking the most efficient
method of integrating international quality and environmental management system
At least an introductory understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO/TS-16949:2002 or ISO
9001:2008 is required, a professional understanding is preferred.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and exercise manual.
- Focus on the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Examine the EMS and QMS dynamics that allow ease of integration.
- Identify Best-In-Class methods for combining EMS and QMS control procedures without
- Recognize QMS tools and methodologies that can be applied to EMS.
- Examine models for integrating EMS and QMS documentation.
- ISO 14001:2004 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Business Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Comparison
- QMS Tools and Methodologies applied to EMS
Course Sequence: ISO14TSINT