This training course and certificate of attainment
is recognized by IRCA as meeting the requirement for IRCA certification to Internal
QMS Auditor course (IRCA/2180) + ISO 9000:2000 Series Foundation course (IRCA/2001).
This three-day RABQSA certified seminar explains ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009
and the Semiconductor Supplement and their impact on audit systems, the auditing
process and audit instruments. Participants will learn the documentation process,
how to conduct an audit, how to write the audit report, and how to take corrective
action. The Omnex Internal Auditor training provides one day of ISO 9001:2008 and
ISO/TS 16949:2009 audit trails and guidance on each element of ISO 9001:2008 and
ISO/TS 16949:2009 and how they apply to the Semiconductor Supplement. The class
is built around a case study, which includes auditing PFMEA, Control Plans, Work
Instructions, and Management Review. Also included are case studies to develop skills
for identifying nonconformance.
Who Should Attend
Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation Team
Members, Management Representatives, and ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal
Auditors should attend this seminar.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
Understanding & Implementing for ISO/TS 16949:2009 with Semiconductor Supplement
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including case studies and a guide
for auditing all of the Standards' requirements.
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the Semiconductor Supplement
auditing and registration process.
- Understanding of each element of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 along with
- Know how to prepare, perform and complete an audit.
- Auditing to the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standards and the
- Semiconductor Supplement (organized around audit trails)
- Evolution of Quality
- Interpretation of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the Semiconductor Supplement
- Application to Semiconductor Supplement
- Documentation of a Quality System
- Introduction to Quality Audits
- Management of Audit Program
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Perform the Audit
- Recording Evidence
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Follow-Up
Course Sequence: SACTSIAT