Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM, Exemplar
Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL Competency Units. This seminar fully covers the
ISO 9001:2008 requirements as well as the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009. Other
topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation
process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action.
Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be
used. Techniques for leading audit teams will also be discussed.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate
of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Management Representatives, ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation
Teams, Internal Auditors and others who would like to develop judgment and decisionmaking
in ISO/TS 16949:2009 and learn the auditing process for first, second, and third
Recommended Training and/or Experience
An understanding of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements and/or work experience in
applying ISO/TS 16949:2009 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout workbook that includes
auditing case studies.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO/TS
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditeeâ€™s organizational
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are
relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of
a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Challenge for Top Management
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 4
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 5
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 6
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 7
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements â€“ Clause 8
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949:2009 Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 3: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 4: Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 5: Opening Meeting
- Breakout Exercise 6: Conducting the Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 7: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Breakout Exercise 8: Summary Statement and Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Breakout Exercise 9: Verification and Closeout
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews