Omnex is an Exemplar Global-certified training provider and offers this 1.5 day course under
the TPECS scheme meeting the knowledge competency requirements for Quality Management
Systems that can be applied to all auditor grades. This seminar fully covers the
ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements. Other topics include the documentation process,
and implementing or upgrading a management system to meet the requirements of ISO/TS
16949:2009 and the operational objectives of the company.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will achieve
a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of ISO/TS 16949:2009 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO/TS
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Challenge for Top Management
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 4
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 5
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 6
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 7
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements Clause 8
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949:2009 Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review