A one-day seminar designed to help you form and manage a team. The course will help
attendees hold effective and efficient meetings using - meeting agenda, minutes,
and action plans.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for individuals charged with leading, facilitating or improving
Ability and/or desire to communicate and work with small groups of people in a productive
and cooperative manner.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual, including worksheets and all team
- Provide a firm grounding in the concepts, skills and tools needed to successfully
lead all team-based activities.
- Focus on team dynamics, meeting discipline, communications tools, time management
and the ten key points for success.
- Provide practical experience with team building concepts and skills.
- Definition, types, characteristics, stages of team development
- Team Membership
- Definition of roles
- Meeting Discipline
- Organization, rules, decision making, standardization
- Team Dynamics
- Time management, conflict resolution, motivation, communication
- Being a good facilitator
- Meetings, problem situations
Course Sequence: TBF