This one day seminar provides a comprehensive approach to implementing QS-9000 TE
and understanding the intent of the QS-9000 TE Supplement. This seminar also teaches
participants how to improve their current quality systems to meet QS-9000 TE Requirements.
This seminar is specially customized for Tooling and Equipment manufacturers.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for manufacturing professionals who have an impact on quality
in their organization, including owners, CEOs, and Quality Managers, who are pursuing
QS-9000 certification to TE requirements and/or Q-1.
A general knowledge of quality systems is required.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and TE supplement.
- Understand the key differences between previous Big Three requirements and QS-9000
Tooling and Equipment expectations.
- Understand how QS-9000 TE is more affected by previous Big Three requirements than
by current ISO 9000 requirements
- Identify the key requirements of QS-9000 and Reliability and Maintainability
- Background of ISO/QS/TE Supplement
- Best-in-Class QS-9000/TE Supplement systems
- R & M Guidelines
- Qualification runoff requirements
- Customer specific requirements
- Breakout assignment
- Code of practice
- Evaluation using QSA: Nonconformance
Course Sequence: UTE-1