Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM Competency
Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001:2008 requirements as well as the requirements
of ISO/TS16949:2009 and the Semiconductor Supplement. Other topics include the documentation
process, and implementing or upgrading a management system to meet the requirements
of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the operational objectives of the company.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate
of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of ISO/TS 16949:2009 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO/TS
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Challenge for Top Management
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements – Clause 4
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements – Clause 5
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements – Clause 6
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements – Clause 7
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements – Clause 8
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949:2009 Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review