The Semiconductor Industry and Semiconductor Assembly Council has adopted Quality
Systems that integrate ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949, and the Semiconductor Supplement.
This three-day course will cover the overall intent and content of these standards.
It will discuss each element and provide guidance in understanding and implementing
it. The seminar includes extensive breakout work.
Who Should Attend
QS/TS Semiconductor Implementation Teams, General Managers, Management Representatives
or anyone who will have an impact on the implementation of QS/TS Semiconductor Supplement
Some knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and /or ISO/TS 16949:2009 is recommended.
Note: there will be some overlap between this class and other Omnex ISO 9001:2008
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout book.
- Understanding ISO 9001:2008
- Background of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Second Edition
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Family and Key Definitions
- QMS Process Model and Drivers of ISO 9001:2008
- Excellence Models and the Opportunities for Integration with Excellence Standards
- Explanation of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9004:2000 Requirements
- Understanding ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the Semiconductor Supplement
- ISO/TS 16949-Semiconductor Supplement Elements Explained
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008 Auditing Practices
- Implementation and Documentation
- Implementing QOS
- Documentation of Processes - Process Review
- Integrating ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008
- Integrating ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2008 and Excellence Awards
- Documentation and Implementation Requirements for ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008
Course Sequence: INTEGRATING