This one-day course provides a comprehensive approach to auditing each element of
the ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard and SAC Standards, as well as introduces attendees
to the concept of audit trails and collecting objective evidence. This is a great
upgrade course for internal auditors.
Who Should Attend
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors, 2nd Party and 3rd Party
Auditors or anyone else who would like to know the auditing process for 1st, 2nd,
and 3rd Party Audits to ISO/TS 16949:2009 and SAC Standards.
One-day ISO/TS 16949:2009 or knowledge of ISO/TS 16949; a general knowledge of automotive
quality systems is required.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Provide the audience with comprehensive knowledge on how to perform an audit to
the ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard and Semiconductor Supplement/SAC Standards
- Understand the differences between auditing ISO/TS 16949:2009 and previous automotive
- Introduce attendees to the concept of audit trails
- Understand objective evidence required for each element
- Background of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and QS-9000
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949:2009 Audit Trails
- Management Systems Audit Trail
- New Product Development (APQP) Audit Trail
- Plant Audit Trail
- Other Elements
Course Sequence: TS-A-SAC