This one-day Ford-sanctioned seminar explains how to use the QOS Assessment Form
for auditing purposes, the intent of each question, objective evidence and corresponding
pages of the Ford QOS Implementation and Improvement course manual. Participants
receive a thorough explanation of how to apply each element 0f the QOS Assessment
Form. Fulfills requirements for 5.2 Customer Focus,5.4 Planning, 5.6 Management
Review, 8.2.3 Measurement of Processes, 8.2.1 Customer Satisfaction, 8.4 Analysis
of Data and 8.5 Improvement in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for QOS first and second party auditors. This seminar is
also recommended for those implementing QOS who are trying to improve their system.
Completion of the QOS Implementation and Improvement (two day) seminar.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand how to use the QOS Assessment tools and form using case studies.
- Understand the process for completing QOS Assessment.
- Introduction to QOS
- Basic elements and operations
- QOS teams, reviews and implementation steps
- Measurable and quantifiers
- QOS Assessment
- Assessment definitions
- Assessment form
- Company robust case study
- Multinational parts supplier case study
- QOS Assessment process and forms
- Documentation review and control
- Assessment plan
- 8-D report
- Improvement form
Course Sequence: QOSA