This one-day seminar explains MMOG elements and how to integrate MMOG with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and other automotive requirements. Further explanation and discussion
of the changes needed to Level I, II, III, and IV documentation is also included.
Who Should Attend
Managers of Purchasing, Warehousing, Materials, Production Planning, Shipping, Receiving,
Quality. And persons working in these functions who are responsible for the materials
management system, implementation and effectiveness.
An understanding of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and other automotive requirements, along with
advance reading of MMOG is required.
- Understand MMOG requirements
- Illustrate how MMOG and ISO/TS 16949:2009 and other automotive requirements fit
together as an integrated approach
- Effectively implement MMOG into ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Introduction to MMOG
- How MMOG fits into a ISO/TS 16949:2009 implementation
- Elements of MMOG and implementation strategies for each element
- Summarizing the approach to MMOG implementation
- Implementing MMOG
Course Sequence: MS9