Omnex now offers its most popular 1 day course online. Get a basic understanding
of ISO 9000 from Omnex president David Watkins. This training is offered in cooperation
with NCMS. You can start the course in minutes and continue it at your convenience.
This four module course provides a basic discussion of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
including key changes from the 1994 standard.
Who Should Attend
Quality Assurance Managers, General Managers, ISO Implementation Team Members, Management
Representatives, and ISO Internal Auditors should attend this course. Those implementing
ISO/TS 16949:2009 should incorporate ISO 9001:2008 as ISO/TS 16949:2009 will be
revised to include ISO 9001:2008 Requirements.
Working knowledge of ISO 9000:1994.
Each participant will be able to save the seminar to their computer including case
- Explain the background and goals of ISO 9001:2008
- Provide an understanding of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements
- Provide Best-in-Class quality management system concepts and approaches
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Family of Standards
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Explanation of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Changes from 1994 Standard
- Defining Quality Policy and Objectives
- Developing a Quality Management System Plan Documenting a Quality Management System
- Developing Quality Plans
- Implementing a Quality Management System
- Monitoring a Quality Management System
- Conducting Management Reviews
Course Sequence: ISO2WEB