This 1.5 day (2 day for onsite) course is certified by RABQSA under the TPECS scheme,
and meets the knowledge criteria requirements for Quality Management Systems that
can be applied to all auditor grades. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001:2008
requirements. Other topics include the documentation process, and implementing or
upgrading a management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and the
operational objectives of the company.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will achieve
a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO 9001:2008 Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of ISO 9001:2008 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Challenge for Top Management
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements – Clause 4
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements – Clause 5
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements – Clause 6
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements – Clause 7
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 8
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2008 Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review