This two-day seminar teaches participants how to conduct process mapping for their
service realization processes and key business processes, identified by ISO 9001:
2008, as achieving customer satisfaction. The seminar will show participants how
to conduct Process Failure Modes and Effects Analyses to improve the process and
a Control Plan to standardize and control the process. Both Continuous Improvement
and Controlling of business processes are key to ISO 9001:2008. The seminar shows
how to develop documentation that can be used to achieve process standardization
and improvement in a service environment.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for ISO 9001:2008 Implementation Teams, General Managers,
Management Representatives, Representatives from Automotive companies with global
clients and others who have direct responsibility for process standardization and
Understanding & Implementing ISO 9001:2008 training course.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual with case study.
- Understand how to document Business Processes for ISO 9001:2008.
- Provide a comprehensive approach to the use of Process Mapping, Process FMEA and
Process Control Plans for achieving standardization and improvement.
- What they are?
- Why analyze characteristics?
- Determining importance levels
- Characteristics Matrix
- Definition and benefits of mapping
- The inputs needed and how to prepare a Process Map
- Process FMEA
- Links, conceptual overview and how to construct a Process FMEA
- Risk assessment and reliability FMEA
- Control Methods
- Standardization and Continuous Improvement
Course Sequence: ISOPR
For more information on ISO 9001:2015 Training