This advanced three-day seminar is taught by Omnex CTO and Founder Chad Kymal from
his book, Conducting Effective Process-Based Audits: An Auditor Handbook for ISO/TS 16949:2009. It is designed to give QMS auditors a chance to examine and improve
their auditing technique using real examples and valuable experiential feedback.
In particular, attendees will learn how to better analyze how well auditees have
defined their processes and how those processes are working for them.
The course includes one hour of one-on-one feedback for auditor improvement.
Who Should Attend
Experienced internal, supplier and third party auditors interested in advancing
their knowledge in conducting audits. Auditors may be auditing ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, and/or other ISO 9000-based Standards.
Must have completed an Internal Auditor and/or a Lead Auditor Course. Auditing experience
and knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 or ISO/TS 16949:2009. Automotive auditors need to
know Customer Specific requirements and the Core Tools.
Conducting Effective Process-Based Audits: An Auditor Handbook for ISO/TS 16949:2009
and ISO 9001:2008 will be provided to all attendees.
- Advance each auditor's knowledge of conducting audits
- Identify areas of auditing expertise that need to be addressed
- Develop a process-oriented approach to auditing
- Provide feedback on areas of knowledge and skill needing improvement
- Background and auditing steps
- Process Focus and Customer Focus
- Conducting the Readiness review
- Omnex's readiness review checklist
- Conducting the Onsite Audit
- Omnex's process oriented audit trail checklist
- Two hands-on, real life exercises in readiness review and management review, and
the New Product Development audit trail.
- Covering new auditor competencies.
- 1 hour feedback session to be scheduled on the evening of the second day or the
day following the seminar.
- Testing and one-on-one feedback regarding advanced auditing techniques.
Course Sequence: ADVAUD
For more information on ISO 9001:2015 Training