Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-EM Competency
Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 14001:2004 requirements. Other topics include
the documentation process, and implementing or upgrading a management system to
meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 and the operational objectives of the company.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate
of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Environmental Compliance Managers, ISO 14001:2004 Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of ISO 14001:2004 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of environmental management principles.
- Understand the application of environmental science and technology.
- Understand the application of environmental systems to different operational processes.
- Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities identified in
the context of the organization's EMS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Need for International Environmental Standards
- Introduction to ISO 14000 Series Standards and Related Publications
- Conformance to ISO 14001 and Its Relationship to Other Standards
- Understanding the ISO 14001:2004 Requirements
- Review of ISO 14001:2004 Requirements
- Environmental Management System Documentation
- ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Comparison
- Breakout Exercise 1: Integrating ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Procedures
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
Also know more on ISO 14001 Certification