This half-day seminar discusses the role of executive management in the ISO 26000 implementation process for Social Responsibility. The class will explain how Energy Management, Carbon Foot Prints and Green House Gases (GHG), Social Responsibility (ISO 26000) and Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI) are all related.
Who Should Attend
Those in executive management supporting the ISO 26000 efforts of the implementation team will benefit most from attending this seminar should attend this course.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the management structure of ISO 26000
- Understand how Social Responsibility needs to integrate with ISO 14001 (EMS) and ISO 9001 (QMS) processes and procedures
- Understand the purpose and goals of ISO 26000
- Understand the implementation structure of ISO 26000
- Learn the sections that impact upper management the most
- Learn what kind of support upper management must provide to the ISO 26000 implementation team.
- Understand the registration process
- Be able to estimate the resources and cost associated with ISO 26000 compliance
- Learn how to integrate with Sustainability, ISO 50001 (Energy Management) and Global Reporting Initiative or GRI
- Background of ISO 26000 and the Relationship to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 including ISO 50001, Green House Gases, Sustainability, and Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI)
- What is ISO 26000
- Major Elements of ISO 26000
- Why Social Responsibility
- ISO 26000 Benefits
- Critical Role of Executive Management in ISO 26000 and Social Responsibility Management Systems
- Integrating ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 including ISO 50001, Green House Gases, Sustainability, and Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI) with ISO 26000