Omnex is offering a one-day transition training course that highlights the intent and content of the key changes from the ISO 9001:2008 revision. There will be class discussion and group exercises to reinforce the key learnings.
This course will not cover clauses of the Standard that did not significantly change. Omnex offers a separate two-day class, “Understanding the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015” for those who want to review each clause. There will be a closed book final exam to confirm participant understanding, but it will not adversely affect receiving credit for attendance.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, Management Representatives, ISO 9001 Implementation Teams, and quality management system auditors.
Recommended Prerequisite Training and/or Experience
A good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Discuss the differences between the 2008 version of the ISO 9001 standard and the 2015 revision.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard to begin implementation or update an existing Quality Management System to comply with ISO 9001:2015.
- Why is ISO 9001 Being Revised?
- What Are the Changes?
- What Are the Revision Timelines?
- Initial Transition Guidance
For More Information on ISO 9001:2015 Revision