Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for
Exemplar Global QM Competency Units. This 1.5- or two-day
course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM
Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully
pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of
Attainment for the following competency units:
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO
9001:2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be
used to develop the required skills.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the
training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified
TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new
ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, ISO
9001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members,
and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of quality management systems and
ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of quality management
principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational
products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs
and expectations to the planning and implementation of an
organization’s quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
For more information on ISO 9001:2015 Training