Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for
Exemplar Global QM and AU Competency Units. This
three-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar
Global QM and AU Examination Profiles and, as such, all
attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course
will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO
90001:2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be
used to develop the required skills. Other topics covered are
from ISO 19011 and include the auditing process and
methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing
nonconformity statements, preparing an audit summary and
report, and verifying corrective actions. Auditing case studies to
develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Note: Successful completion of this course will fulfill the
training requirement necessary for all Exemplar Global certified
TPECS auditors to meet the knowledge requirements of the new
ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is primarily designed for internal auditor
candidates, but can also be valuable for Quality Assurance
Managers, ISO 9001:2015 Implementation and/or Transition
Team Members, Management Representatives, and all others
who would like to develop competency in ISO 9001:2015 and
the auditing process for first party auditing.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
An understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and/or
work experience in applying ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a breakout
workbook that includes auditing case studies.
- Understand the application of quality management
principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational
products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization’s context and interested party needs
and expectations to the planning and implementation of an
organization’s quality management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures
and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context
of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other
considerations that are relevant to the management system,
and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and
efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont’d)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written Exercise
For more information on ISO 9001:2015 Training