Omnex is an Exemplar Global-certified training provider and offers this two-day course under
the TPECS scheme meeting the knowledge competency requirements for Developing HACCP
Plans. This seminar fully covers the HACCP requirements and provides a comprehensive
discussion of the requirements for a HACCP plans.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will achieve
a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Food Quality Assurance Managers, Food Safety Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of HACCP is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Define Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Describe the legal and ethical aspects of HACCP.
- Apply HACCP implementation steps 1-12 based on Codex or NACMCF guidelines.
- Develop a HACCP plan.
- Write a procedure for reviewing a HACCP plan.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Prerequisite Programs (PRPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) â€“ Codex Alimentarius
- Breakout Exercise 1: Identify Prerequisite Programs
- Breakout Exercise 2: Product Description and Intended Use
- Breakout Exercise 3: Process Flow
- Breakout Exercise 4: Hazard Analysis
- Breakout Exercise 5: Hazard Plan
- Breakout Exercise 6: HACCP Plan
- Breakout Exercise 7: Putting It All Together
- Breakout Exercise 8: Design Review Based on Hazard Analysis