This two-day course provides a comprehensive discussion of the requirements of BRC.
It also covers effective approaches to developing, implementing or just upgrading
a quality management system to meet the requirements of BRC and the operational
objectives of the company.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Food Quality Assurance Managers, Food Safety Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of BRC is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Explain the background and goals of BRC.
- Provide an understanding of BRC requirements.
- Provide Best-in-Class quality management system concepts and approaches.
- Documentation Structure of BRC
- Requirements of BRC
- Create and Assign Food & Safety Manual
- Process/Procedure Owners
- Team Members and Work Flow
- About the BRC Standard
- Section 1 â€“ Senior Management Commitment and Continuous Improvement
- Section 2 â€“ The Food Safety Plan: HACCP
- Section 3 â€“ Food Safety and Quality Manual
- Section 4 â€“ Site Standards
- Section 5 â€“ Product Control
- Section 6 â€“ Process Control
- Section 7 â€“ Personnel
- Implementation Planning
- Facilitate Process/Procedure Document
- Requirements for Auditors