This half-day seminar discusses the role of upper management in the successful implementation
process of ISO 9001: 2008.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for those in upper management who will be supporting the
ISO 9001:2008 efforts of the implementation team.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general knowledge of quality systems is required.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the key definitions of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the customer expectations
- Understand the requirements of the standard
- Strategies for identifying and measuring key customerrelated processes and metrics
will be identified
- Background of ISO 9001:2008
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Series Family and Key Definitions
- QMS Process Model and Drivers of ISO 9001:2008
- Explanation of ISO 9001:2008 Elements
- Summary of the Implications of ISO 9001:2008 Changes
For more information on ISO 9001:2015 Training