Home > ISO Training > AS9100 Training > Understanding and Documenting AS9120A
Omnex is an Exemplar Global-certified training provider and offers this two-day
course under the TPECS scheme meeting the knowledge competency requirements for
Quality Management Systems that can be applied to all auditor grades. This seminar
fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9110B,
which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations.
Other topics include the documentation process, and implementing or upgrading a
management system to meet the requirements of AS9110B and the operational objectives
of the company.
Note: The Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT) must also be completed in
order to become a certified Aerospace Auditor.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will achieve
a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, AS9110B Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of AS9110B and/or ISO 9001:2008 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO
9001:2008 and/or AS9110B.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Understanding Aviation, Defense and Space Industry Standards
- The Challenge for Top Management and the Eight Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001 and AS9100 Standards Explained
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements - Clause 4
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements - Clause 5
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements - Clause 6
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements - Clause 7
- Overview of AS9120A Requirements - Clause 8
- Introduction to AS9120A Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review