Home > ISO Training > AS9100 Training > Understanding and Documenting AS9110B
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM Competency
Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements
of AS9110B, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense
organizations. Other topics include the documentation process, and implementing
or upgrading a management system to meet the requirements of AS9110B and the operational
objectives of the company.
Note: The Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT) must also be completed in
order to become a certified Aerospace Auditor.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate
of Attainment for the following competency units:
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, AS9110B Implementation
Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of AS9110B and/or ISO 9001:2008 is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO
9001:2008 and/or AS9110B.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services,
and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Understanding Aviation, Defense and Space Industry Standards
- The Challenge for Top Management and the Eight Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001 and AS9100 Standards Explained
- Overview of AS9110B Requirements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Exclusions
- Overview of AS9110B Requirements (cont'd)
- Introduction to AS9110B Audit Trails
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review