Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM Competency Unit. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9100D and AS9120B, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will achieve
a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
Note: The QM competency unit can only be used for ISO 9001 auditor certification. Further IAQG-sanctioned
AS9100-D and AS9120B training will be required to become an IAQG-certified aerospace auditor
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, AS9100D and AS9120B Implementation Team Members, and Management Representatives.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
An extensive understanding of the AS9100D and AS9120B requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D and AS9120B is recommended.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001, AS9100D and/or AS9120B.
- • Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001, AS9100D and AS9120B
- ISO 9001, AS9101D and AS9120B Requirements
- Group Exercise 1: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise 2: Interested Party Expectations
- ISO 9001, AS9101D and AS9120B Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercise 3: Audit Scenarios Clauses 4-6
- Group Exercise 4: Audit Scenarios Clauses 7-8
- Group Exercise 4: Audit Scenarios Clauses 9-10