This three, four or five-day seminar addresses in depth, all the elements of Advanced
Product Quality Planning (APQP). It shows how Process Flows, Process Failure Modes
and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plans and shop floor documentation can be
used to achieve process standardization and improvement. This seminar includes program
management and status reporting for APQP Phases I and II, DFMEA, DVP&R and Prototype
Management and, in particular, is consistent with the latest PPAP (4th Edition)
and PSW following the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009 (Second Edition) and the
Third Edition FMEA Manual.
Who Should Attend
Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new products or a new manufacturing
process. Additionally, program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers,
manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have direct responsibility
for process standardization and improvement can benefit from this seminar.
Seminar manual and demonstration copy of the AQuA Pro APQP software package.
- Provide a hands-on approach to APQP and its relationship to program management and
status reporting to give the knowledge and skills needed to introduce new products
and processes smoothly.
- Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardization and improvement
using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans.
- Understand all major automotive industry approaches to FMEAs and Control Plans and
the variations in current use.
- AIAG APQP Model
- Phase I:- Plan and Define Program
- Phase II: Design FMEA
- Phase II: Post - Design FMEA Elements
- Phase III: Design and Develop Process
- Phase III: Process FMEA
- Phase III: Control Plan
- Phase III: Work Instructions
- Phase IV: Product and Process Validation
- MSA, PPAP 3rd Edition and PSW
- Phase V: Process Review Management and Continuous Improvement
Course Sequence: APQP