Emphasizes program management and status reporting in Advanced Product Quality Planning
(APQP) Phases I through V;1-Day Seminar.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with direct responsibility for introducing new products or new manufacturing
processes; participants in the APQP process, including sales personnel.
General knowledge of quality systems.
Participants will receive a seminar manual.
- Be able to introduce new products and processes smoothly.
- Understand how project management techniques and methodologies can be used to manage
all stages of the APQP process.
- Learn what internal process and skills their organization needs to effectively implement
- How to assess and manage the APQP process once it is in place.
- Overview; AIAG APQP Model
- APQP Phases
- APQP and ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Plan and Define Program
- Design and Develop Product
- Design and Develop Process
- Product and Process Validation
- Continuous Improvement
- APQP and QOS, Phase V