Understanding & Implementing ISO/ IEC 17025:2005
This new standard aligns and harmonizes ISO/IEC 17025:1999 with ISO 9001:2008. The training incorporates and explains the amendments to clauses where ISO determined that such changes were necessary. The technical requirements for laboratories who provide testing and calibration services are enhanced by the use of management systems that incorporate the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
The acceptance of testing and calibration results between countries and industries should be facilitated if laboratories want to comply with this International Standard. The use of this standard will facilitate cooperation between laboratories and other bodies and assist in the exchange of information and experience, standards and procedures. 2-Day Seminar
Who Should Attend
Laboratory managers, responsible company/corporate management, lab personnel, persons responsible for documenting, implementing, maintaining or auditing the laboratory systems; internal, 2nd or 3rd party auditors.
Recommended Training and/or Experience
General knowledge of functional management, quality systems, and laboratory practices.
Seminar manual, ISO/IEC 17025:2005, and workbook.
- Present requirements for a competent and compliant calibration/test laboratory
- Compile examples of documentation required for demonstrating compliance system
- Understand basics for implementing a sound laboratory system from quality, calibration, and test perspectives
- Student takes workbook back to Lab as model for own facility
- Introduction and Background
- Definition of Laboratory and Scope
- Organization, Management, Personnel
- Lab Quality System and Quality Requirements
- Accommodations and Environment, Equipment and Reference Materials
- Calibration and Test Methods
- Records, Certificates, Reports, Complaints
- Laboratory Quality Manual
- Development of the Lab Scope
Available at your training facility and open enrollment
Andrew Weichmann | Manager Business Development
Omnex-Dubai International FZ-LLC| Studio City | Boutique Villa 03|Office 101
P.O. Box No. 121348| Dubai | UAE | Mobile: +971 55 262 9115 ,