Understanding & Implementing ISO 22000:2005
This two-day course interprets the scope of ISO 22000:2005 as it relates to food
safety management systems and continuous improvement. This course provides participants
with the skills and knowledge to administer a food safety management system that
supports compliance with food safety legislation, reduces exposure to litigation
and improves food safety.
Who Should Attend
The two day program is designed for:
- people responsible for developing and implementing food safety management systems;
- organisations with existing food safety programs that are looking to improve and
add value to their system.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual including case studies will be distributed.
On completion of the course participants will have an understanding of:
- the requirements of HACCP Codex Alimentarius;
- the fundamentals of ISO 22000:2005;
- how to identify and assess food safety hazards;
- the documentation requirements of food safety management systems;
- developing and maintaining an existing food safety management system.
The Food Safety Management Systems course covers:
- the requirements of Codex Alimentarius and ISO 22000:2005;
- general principals of food hygiene and HACCP;
- identification and risk assessment of food safety hazards;
- documentation and record keeping requirements;
- management responsibility, authority and communication;
- resource management;
- planning and production of safe products;
- validation, verification and improvement of the food safety management system.
A Certificate of Completion in Understanding Food Safety Management Systems is issued.
Available at your training facility.
Eram - Omnex
Al Khobar Business Gate | Tower "A" 6th Floor | King Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Road | P.O.Box. 76629
Al-Khobar 31952 | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Tel: 00966 13 8493 777 Extn: 3344 | Mobile: +96 6591024684
Fax: 00966 13 8496010 | Email: