Understanding ISO 10006:2003
This fast paced two-day seminar participants will gain knowledge in how to successfully
manage all of their projects and adhere to guidelines outlined in the new ISO 10006
Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects. You will be provided with the tools
and skills needed to ensure that all of their projects are successful. You will
learn how to manage a project from beginning to end and will have the chance to
put into practice their newly acquired skills.
Who Should Attend
Team leaders, ISO project coordinators, Six Sigma coordinators, quality engineers,
managers, supervisors and people who need to ensure their projects get done on time,
and on budget and meet all customer requirements.
A general knowledge of Project Management & Quality management.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Manage a project to the ISO 10006 Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
- Understand all of the steps required to manage small and large projects from beginning
- Accelerate the development of project scope and plan development.
- Create the team for small and large complex projects, and manage these projects
on a global basis.
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of the project sponsor, project manager,
project team members, and project stakeholders
- Understand the project issue management and change management process.
- Create a risk management plan so that risks are proactively managed throughout the
- Close out the project and retain project knowledge within the organization.
- Project initiation
- Project definition
- Project planning
- Project execution
- Project close
- Conclusion (Overcoming project failure & action plan to implement the workshop
Available at your training facility and open enrollment
Eram - Omnex
Al Khobar Business Gate | Tower "A" 6th Floor | King Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Road | P.O.Box. 76629
Al-Khobar 31952 | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Tel: 00966 13 8493 777 Extn: 3344 | Mobile: +96 6591024684
Fax: 00966 13 8496010 | Email: