How to Audit IRIS
This one-day course provides a comprehensive approach to auditing each element of
the IRIS Standard, as well as introduces attendees to the concept of audit trails
and collecting objective evidence. This is a great upgrade course for internal auditors.
Who Should Attend
IRIS Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors, 2nd Party and 3rd Party Auditors or
anyone else who would like to know the auditing process for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Party
Audits to IRIS.
A general understanding/ knowledge of IRIS Quality Systems or a general knowledge
of Quality Systems.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Provide the audience with comprehensive knowledge on how to perform an audit to
the IRIS standard.
- Understand the differences between auditing IRIS and other sector specific Quality
System/ ISO 9001: 2000.
- Introduce attendees to the concept of audit trails.
- Understand objective evidence required for each element.
- Background and Evolution of ISO 9001 and IRIS
- Introduction to ISO/TS 16949 Audit Trails
- Business Planning & Management Review Audit Trail
- New Product Development (APQP) Audit Trail
- Process Monitoring & Improvement Audit Trail
- Provision Audit Trail
- Other Elements
Course Sequence: IRISA
Available at your training facility and open enrollment
Eram - Omnex
Al Khobar Business Gate | Tower "A" 6th Floor | King Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Road | P.O.Box. 76629
Al-Khobar 31952 | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Tel: 00966 13 8493 777 Extn: 3344 | Mobile: +96 6591024684
Fax: 00966 13 8496010 | Email: