This two-day seminar provides a comprehensive approach to implementing Best-In-Class
Systems and understanding the intent of IRIS certification. This course also teaches
participants how to improve their current quality systems to IRIS.
Who Should Attend
IRIS Implementation Teams, General Managers, Management Representatives, Representatives
from Railway companies (System Integrators & Equipment Manufacturers) with global
clients or anyone who will have an impact on the implementation of IRIS.
A general knowledge of Quality Systems.
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.
- Elevate IRIS awareness level of the audience.
- Familiarize audience with IRIS intent.
- Ensure that the audience understands key differences between previous Quality System
requirements and IRIS expectations.
- Show how IRIS is affected by other sector specific Quality System Requirements.
- Identify key requirements of IRIS.
- Explain the Code of Practice of Quality Systems Registrar
- Understand the impact of IRIS on worldwide Rail Industry Supply Chain Quality Systems
- Background and Evolution of ISO 9001 and IRIS
- IRIS Systems Explained
- Characteristics of Best-in-Class Systems
- IRIS elements explained
- Code of Practice
- Evaluating the IRIS Standard
- How Registrars Evaluate
- Breakouts and Exercises
Available at your training facility and open enrollment
Andrew Weichmann | Manager Business Development
Omnex-Dubai International FZ-LLC| Studio City | Boutique Villa 03|Office 101
P.O. Box No. 121348| Dubai | UAE | Mobile: +971 55 262 9115 ,