TPM Pro - Keep your machines running, so the money keeps rolling in.
What is TPM Pro?
TPM Pro is the amazing new web-based software for monitoring and controlling all
your maintenance activities for your machines. It supports a Total Productive Maintenance
(TPM) approach by providing proactive on-line information on maintenance related
data on your machinery.
Why use TPM Pro?
TPM Pro automates both preventive maintenance and work-order scheduling. It captures
your best practices in machinery maintenance, helps you to formalize them, and it
makes them available throughout the Enterprise. TPM Pro also imparts complete and
accurate data on your maintenance costs (direct and indirect) to help you monitor
maintenance costs and plan maintenance budgets.
The Kaizan compliant scheduling feature schedules the work orders and man-hours
scheduled during a particular time period. As the manpower, production resource
tools and materials are accounted for, you can ascertain the availability and optimal
utilization of these controlling constrains at any point of time including:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Provides Equipment Performance Indicators like machine downtime
- Reports and graphical representations for MTBF and MTTR
- Schedules Work Requests and maintenance Work Orders.
This feature tracks and manages the preventive/predictive maintenance activities
you have including:
- Optimal Condition checks
- Time based maintenance
- Condition based maintenance
- Immediate and permanent counter-measures.
- Tracks and updates the machines and spare part list.
TPM Pro visual analysis charts reveal many trends, which may not be immediately
- Abnormalities during optimal condition checks.
- MTBF Trend (Mean Time Between Failures).
- MTTR Trend (Mean Time Taken to Repair).
- CBM Trend (Condition based maintenance).
- Breakdown analysis based on occurrence
- Breakdown analysis based on MTBF
- Breakdown analysis based on MTTR
- Continual Improvement details
Since TPM Pro is truly web-based and not merely web-enabled like our competitors,
your skilled trades people may view the maintenance documents and records real-time
from any location that has an Internet connection, including the shop floor; multiple
facilities may share resources, the knowledgebase, and best practices; and your
total cost of ownership is reduced greatly by only having a the single repository
for the entire enterprise.