Overview on Lean Manufacturing Tools
This three-day seminar is designed to help the attendees in developing the knowledge
and skills for planning and leading their company's journey to Lean Productivity.
This seminar begins with an understanding of the drivers for lean implementation
and the strategy required for success.
This seminar will develop your understanding on the Lean improvement philosophy,
process and tools. This seminar will further develop your knowledge and skills for
Lean Project Management and achieving results and will result in a complete implementation
plan for deploying Lean. This seminar is focused towards the management of the transformation
to Lean, and will emphasize on subjects such as team selection, goal setting and
team management The concept and practice of Value Stream Mapping is introduced to
define and measure the opportunities for process improvement through Lean methods,
and serves as the driving force behind managing the project. Seminar participants
will learn how to set up and define their projects with quantifiable objectives
and timelines, and then they will be introduced to the lean tools and their application
as elements of the project. Participants will gain experience by analyzing and documenting
the current state of an interactive class model. They will then create future state
value stream maps. Project Team Leaders will also create product, process and project
scorecards to link each improvement project to bottom-line results.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for those responsible for Leading Lean improvement projects.
And those who have responsibility for material or information flow throughout their
Each participant will receive extensive course material from Omnex.
- Introduction to Lean & Single piece flow
- Lean Implementation Strategy
- Project Management
- Team Selection & Team Management
- Introduction to Value Stream Mapping
- Gap Analysis - Future State versus Current State Performance
- Introduction to Balance Score cards
- Introduction to Lean Tools
- Introduction to 5S & work place organisation
- Introduction to scheduling & KanBan
- Heijunka scheduling for leveling demand
- Error Proofing (POKA YOKE)
- Introduction to OEE & How to calculate OEE
- Development and Deployment of TPM
- SMED & Quick Change over
- Jidoka, Quality at source
- Introduction of Just In time (JIT)
- Measuring the Savings from Lean Projects
- Executive Reports & Management Review Process
- Preparing MIS
Successful candidates shall be awarded with certificates from OMNEX India, with
accreditation to OMNEX Academy U. S. A.
Click here to Register online