Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a 2 day training towards internal deployment with basic
understanding of Six Sigma tools. Has today proven itself to become the definitive
management methodology for enhancing business performance and sustaining a significant
Six Sigma is a scientific approach to rapid learning that helps good employees become
GREAT employees. A quality deployment strategy for achieving quantum leap quality
improvements in the organization.
- What is Quality?
- Vision of Six Sigma
- Voice of Customer
- DMAIC introduction
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Basic Statistics
- Project selection & monitoring
- Process Mapping
- Time & Motion Study
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis
- Probability distributions
- Graphical Methods
- Project Template
- Written Test
- Practical Case Study
Who Should Attend
Executives, Engineers of functions like HR, Sales, Marketing, Production, Quality
etc. and who want to refine/improve their processes.
Each participant will receive course material and will be given individual and group
The goal of Six Sigma is to increase profits by eliminating variability, defects
and waste that undermine customer loyalty.
- Use statistical/problem solving tools.
- Have specific role for each player.
- Use project approach for problem solving.
- Emphasis on continual improvement
- Emphasis on customer/process & employees.
- Reduces costs through a self-funded approach to improvement.
- Reduces the waste chain.
- Affords a better understanding of customer requirements.
- Improves delivery and quality performance.
- Provides critical process inputs needed to respond to changing customer requirements.
Course Sequence: SSYellow